Posters should be on display throughout the whole conference, i.e. from Monday morning (September 14) till Friday (September 18) before the closing the conference.
The following rules apply to the presentation of posters:
- Posters should be prepared in advance and brought to conference by the author. Please, do not mail your poster.
- Poster must not exceed 90cm wide by 120 cm high. Regardless of the actual dimensions, poster should be designed in portrait orientation.
- The title, names of the authors, affiliations (name of institutions, city and country) should be clearly indicated on the poster. Important: name of the presenting author should be underlined.
- Materials to fix poster on board will be provided at the desk located in the poster area.
- Posters left on the display boards will not be mailed to the authors after the conference.
- The Organizers are not responsible for loss or damage occurred to posters left on the panels.